Champion Gas Pressure Washers Reviews, 2600 PSI and GPM Comparison
From last few decades Champion pressure washers have been serving users for domestic and commercial usage. Through Champion has been producing Electric Pressure Washers as well, but it best known for their Gas Products.
There are many German or European brands available, but if you are looking for some US product then Champion is the absolute choice. With their manufacturing and branding units at US, it gives you pure sense of satisfaction and durability.
Though champion has been producing many pressure washers, but we are going to discuss their top three best-seller items.
Champion 71321 Gas-Powered 4000 PSI Pressure Washer (Read Full Review)
- High capacity fuel tank (5.9 gal.) for hours of pressure washing
- Automatic "on/off" technology with electric and easy pull recoil start for convenience
- 4 stainless steel quick-connect nozzles (15, 25 and 40 degrees and chemical) for every pressure washing situation
- This Item is too large to be shipped FedEx or UPS. This will ship on a 53 foot tractor trailer. The Truck will pull up curbside and bring the item to the back of the truck. The item will not be taken off the truck or to your home setting. It is your sole responsibility to have the ability to get the item off the truck (an estimated 2 man job to unload item).
- If you do not have the required man power, we can arrange a “lift gate”. This will enable them to lower it to the ground, but they will still not move into your home setting. The additional charge for the “lift Gate” is $35. If you would like this service, you must notify us.
Here you have 4000 PSI super power at your disposable. Champion Professional Trigger Start is ideal candidate for your commercial and professional usage. Equipped with Trigger start/stop it allow seamless and efficient operation.
13 Horse-Power motor and 5.9 gallon fuel tank is far sufficient enough for 4-5 hours continues cleaning for heavy and dark stain. Now say bye bye to dirty patio, roofs, flooring and garage.
Talking about portability and
convenience, Champion Professional Trigger Start pressure washer comes
with 50 feet long hose pipe along with 1.25 inch tubeless tyres. Which means you can carry it to anywhere and can reach any corner using long hope pipe.
Champion Power Equipment 76526 3200 PSI Gas Pressure Washer (Read Full Review)
If you are looking for something relatively smaller than big commercial unit, then look no longer than Champion Trigger Start Portable 3200 PSI pressure washer. After this you won’t be needing any cleaning equipment for domestic cleaning.
Despite of huge power of 3200 PSI, this pressure washer is yet very lightweight and extremely easy for porting. Champion Trigger Start is quite intelligent too, as it automatically turns-off if not used for few minutes – thanks to Trigger Start and Auto Shut off features.
Considering the durability features, the
foldaway handles and iron sleeves ensure smooth and long lasting
operation of this power machine.
Champion Power 78021 1700 PSI Portable Gas Pressure Washer
If you are looking for something really portable and for strictly domestic usage, then Champion Power 1700 PSI Portable Gas washer is a best fit for you.
Don’t be confused by its tiny size, it has some real big power of 1700 PSI with ability of pumping about 1.8 gallons per minute. 80cc Over Head Valve (OHV) engine ensures that no place should left dirty with power throw. For protection cast iron sleeves is there to take care of motor and pump.
For uniform washer throwing purpose, this washer comes with power nozzle with variable wand. Ideal usages recommended for this washer is car wash, patio, garden, room flooring, wooden panels and much more domestic tasks.